Pelias Community Calls
We're starting something new! In order to foster more growth in the Pelias community, we've decided to set up regular community calls.
These will be held about once a month over video chat. We invite anyone who has been or is interested in being involved in the Pelias community to join us!
The first community call will be held on Wednesday March 21st, with a time selected to work well for the US East coast, Europe and Africa. The US West coast and Asia will get their chance in April.
Date and Time
Please join us on Zoom on Wednesday March 21st, at 9AM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4) for one hour.
In other time zones this is:
- 10AM WGT/BRT (Greenland/Eastern Brazil)
- 1PM GMT (Accra, Casablanca, Dublin, Lisbon, London)
- 2PM CET/WAT (Berlin, Madrid, Paris, Tunis
- 3PM EET/CAT/SAST (Johannesburg, Harare, Bucharest, Cairo, Helsinki)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://digitalglobe.zoom.us/j/698468762 Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16465588656,698468762# or +16699006833,698468762# Or Telephone: Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll) +1 647 558 0588 (CA Toll) Meeting ID: 698 468 762 International numbers available: https://digitalglobe.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=3SEyAv0ONINqXaHU76mDg_bHuN-qrgGA
- Personal Intros
- Pelias Team Announcements
- Thanks and shout-outs to community members
- Pelias Roadmap discussion
- Open Q/A
- Closing remarks
Zoom hosting for this first community call is generously provided by Radiant Solutions.